INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED MOTORISTS PRIVILEGE PURCHASE SCHEME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In these General Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the meanings given to them below:
“IAM” shall mean The Institute of Advanced Motorists also known as IAM RoadSmart, (Charity number: 249002 [England and Wales] SC041201 [Scotland]. Registered Address: IAM House, 510 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RG).
“IAM Member” means a person holding a valid IAM membership.
“Fiat” shall mean Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd (Company Number 201514 registered office 240 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX).
“Fiat Brand Vehicles” means passenger cars or light commercial vehicles bearing or sold under the Fiat, Alfa Romeo or Fiat Professional logos to which Privilege Purchase Scheme applies.
“Immediate Family” means wife, husband, brother, sister, son, daughter, mother, father, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, cousins, grandmother, grandfather, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandson and granddaughter.
“Privilege Purchase Offer” shall mean an offer made by Fiat to IAM Members or to their Immediate Family under the Privilege Purchase Scheme for IAM.
2. Fiat may, from time to time, make available Privilege Purchase Offers.
3. Privilege Purchase Offers are subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the terms and conditions of the individual offer.
4. All IAM Members shall be entitled in any calendar year to the benefit a maximum of two Privilege Purchase Offers to be used by themselves or by their Immediate Family in connection with the purchase of Fiat Brand Vehicles.
5. All Fiat Brand Vehicles must be purchased by the IAM Member or their Immediate Family from a dealer authorised by Fiat to sell Fiat Brand Vehicles.
6. To claim the benefit of a Privilege Purchase Offer, IAM Members are required to register their details at the website www.fiat.co.uk/iam.
7. Fiat Brand Vehicles purchased by the IAM Member or their Immediate Family must be retained for a minimum of six months.
8. Privileged Purchase Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including retail or other affinity scheme incentive.
9. Fiat reserves the right to audit Fiat Brand Vehicles purchased using Privilege Purchase Offers and in case of breach of these Terms and Conditions to withdraw the benefit of Privilege Purchase Offers.
10. Fiat reserves the right to change or withdraw any Privilege Purchase Offer at any time without notice. Any such change or withdrawal of a Privilege Purchase Offer shall not affect orders place at a dealer authorised by Fiat prior to such change or withdrawal.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to English law and to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.