TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In these General Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the meanings given to them below: “Marks and Spencer Group plc” shall mean (Company Registration Number: 4256886 . Registered office: Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1NW.) “M&S Employee” means a person employed by Marks and Spencer Group plc or one of its subsidiary companies. “Fiat” shall mean Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd (Company Number 201514 registered office 240 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX). “Fiat Brand Vehicles” means passenger cars bearing or sold under trade marks belonging to the Fiat Group. “Immediate Family” means wife, husband, brother, sister, son, daughter, mother, father, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, cousins, grandmother, grandfather, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandson and granddaughter. “Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offer” shall mean an offer made by Fiat to M&S Employees or to their Immediate Family.
2. Fiat may, from time to time, make available Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offer in relation to certain Fiat Brand Vehicles.
3. Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offer are subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the terms and conditions of the individual offer.
4. M&S Employees shall be entitled in any calendar year to the benefit a maximum of four Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offers to be used by themselves or by their Immediate Family in connection with the purchase of Fiat Brand Vehicles.
5. All Fiat Brand Vehicles must be purchased by the M&S Employee or their Immediate Family from a dealer authorised by Fiat to sell Fiat Brand Vehicles.
6. To claim the benefit of an Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offer, M&S Employees are required to register their details at the website www.fiat.co.uk/marksandspencer
7. Fiat Brand Vehicles purchased by a M&S Employee or their Immediate Family must be retained for a minimum of six months.
8. Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including retail or other affinity scheme incentive.
9. Fiat reserves the right to audit Fiat Brand Vehicles purchased using Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offer and in case of breach of these Terms and Conditions to withdraw the benefit of the Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offer.
10. Fiat reserves the right to change or withdraw any Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offer at any time without notice. Any such change or withdrawal of an Affinity Scheme or Privilege Purchase Scheme Offer shall not affect orders place at a dealer authorised by Fiat prior to such change or withdrawal.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to English law and to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.