PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for the Prize Draw
Fiat PUNTO, PANDA & 500L - Star Wars DVD promotion.
Family trip to San Francisco, visit to Rancho Obi-Wan.
- This promotion is open to retail customers resident in the UK & Northern Ireland only who are aged 18 years or over.
- This promotion is not available to employees of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd its subsidiaries, authorised dealers, agencies or their immediate families.
- By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion, which will consist of a prize draw, is open from the 1st of April 2016 until 11:59pm 30th June 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries after this Closing Date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, the entrant must purchase a Fiat 500L, Fiat Panda or Fiat Punto vehicle. The vehicle must be registered by 30th June 2016 from an authorized Fiat dealer. All mandatory fields customer order form must be completed to validate the purchase.
- The prize is a trip to Rancho Obi-Wan in San Francisco to celebrate the release of the Star Wars DVD. The prize will be fulfilled by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd acting on behalf of The Walt Disney Company Limited. Included in the prize is the following:
- Flights for two adults and two children to San Francisco and return from Los Angeles
- Transfers from SF Airport/Hotel/Airport included
- Two nights/three days Hotel Accommodation in San Francisco
- Professional tour guide will pick winners up from hotel and take them to Rancho Obi-Wan and then wait for winners to complete their tour before taking them back to San Francisco.
- Official Tour of Rancho Obi-Wan Museum and Store with $200 USD spending money for Star Wars merchandise.
- Tickets to the world's largest planetarium
- Cable car ride up and down the steep San Francisco hills for one day
- Domestic flights to Los Angeles LAX Airport and transfers to Disneyland
- Experience Star Tours and Star Wars attractions at Disneyland for two days
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Anaheim near the Disney Theme Parks
- The prize is strictly subject to the terms and conditions of DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. The winner of the prize draw will be required to agree to and comply with DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd’s terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.fiat.co.uk/promotion-terms-conditions
- The prize draw will take place after the Closing Date. There will be one winner who will be randomly selected by an independent person and notified via phone and email within 7 working day of the date of the prize draw.
- If the chosen winner does not reply to the email or phone call within 3 days accepting the prize, the prize for the winner will be forfeited and a replacement winner will be drawn in the same manner as the original prize draw.
- The prize must be taken by the named winner. The winner will be requested to provide proof of ID. Failure to do so may result in prize entitlement being withdrawn for the winner.
- Only one entry to the prize draw per household and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
- The prize has no cash alternative and is non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be resold for profit or commercial gain. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity resulting from this prize draw with no recompense.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communication’s line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- The Promoter, its associates and any professional person or body linked to this promotion reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend any prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any act or default of any third party supplier or from circumstances which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is: Fiat UK, a trading division of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd (company registration number 00201514). Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd, 240 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX
Terms & Conditions for Star Wars Promotion Winners
- The promoter of this competition has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. To handle the complete fulfilment of the grand prize holiday. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Is registered in the UK. Company Registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London NW1JTL, England.
- The competition entry is open to anyone but at least one winner traveling must be over the age of 18 years.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Does not arrange entry visas.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- All prize winners will receive confirmation that they have won a prize via e-mail and by phone (providing a contact number has been provided) within three days of the competition being finished.
- Personal Information about prize winners will be shared with initiator of prize and their agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
- Winners must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
- Winners must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc) DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
- The holidays are subject to availability and blackout dates will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run. Blackout dates include peak Christmas, Easter and summer holidays
- The winners must go within 12 months of winning their holiday. Winners will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winners who do not travel within 12 months will become null and void and no longer entitled to their grand prize
- Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner
- Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees.
- Winners must sign a legal indemnity form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
- DJP Marketing & Promotions has offered this grand prize in good faith and the specifics of the grand prize holiday are as stated in original proposal provided to the initiator of promotion